The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), which is the most
widely recognized and highly regarded school board in the country, following the 10+2 pattern
At DPS Silchar, we aim to provide an effective framework for education through a relevant,
broad, balanced, rigorously - taught and monitored curriculum. Our concept oriented approach
matches the demands of today’s educational trends of providing joyful and value based
Curriculum to us is not only a set of subjects but a means to attain holistic development of
every child. Each child for us is a precious gift which we treasure through a holistic approach
towards learning. We aim to provide our students with:
1. Requisite knowledge and skills that every child has a right to learn.
2. A balanced learning environment, but stretching enough to challenge them and meet
their diverse needs.
3. High level thinking skills which will help them tackle the moral, social and cultural
challenges as they grow up.
4. Summative and formative assessments and continuous feedback for improvement in
the learning process.
5. 'No Homework Policy for class I and II.'